How to care for your new jewelry
How to care for & clean your jewelry
- Avoid contact with chemicals and cleaning products in general. Please remove it when handling these products.
- Do not apply perfume when wearing jewelry, if used directly on the product, can, over time, damage the jewelry due to the presence of alcohol in its composition.
- Clean with mild soap and water, as cleaning products can damage the piece; ideally, wash it with mild soap and pure water. This type of cleaning is recommended for everyday use. Don't forget to dry well; you can use a hair dryer. =)
- Buff with a jewelry cloth to safely polish your pieces. Oxidation is caused by uric acid, chemicals, or intense light. It can be easily removed with the help of a clean cloth. A jewelry cloth is an excellent ally for quick and efficient cleaning.
- Store with care. When storing your jewelry, always choose a clean and dry place. Therefore, avoiding excessive exposure to the sun, humidity, light, and contact with cleaning chemicals is vital.